Friday, October 16, 2009

;)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. --Dr. Seuss

sometimes do you ever feel like there are not enough hours in a day. *sighs* me too! on top of that i have a million things running through my head!

today was my first day off in 6 days, seems like its been forever and i just had my first chem test yikes! i don't think i did that well but we'll see this might end up being the test that i throw out. wen to bed last night at 1230 woke up at 7 did laundry and cleaned up the house a little & went to school then home to take the boyfriend to surgery sat in the waiting room for 3.5 hrs went to the pharmacy and fed him now he's in bed and i'm here with baxter (omg can we say annoying! he is driving me nuts) so now i'm going to finish my dvr-ed episode of they city then i'm going to take a quick nap then try to see if i can get something together for dinner then finish up the next chapter for chem,

No comments: