Saturday, July 17, 2010

yay Bremerton ;)

hah no really though! I'm pretty excited to go to Bremerton today. I love spending time with my family and i never really thought I'd say this but I miss Bremerton from time to time. Don't get me wrong I do hate that food places aren't open past 9 and that everyone drives SO slow, but I guess I like the slower pace life over there. Living in the city is so much fun but I hate to leave the house to go to the grocery store cause it's so freaking far and making a run to a fast food place is never really that fast.

I can't wait until everything falls into place and we get a chance to move back well if Melvin still wants to that is.

I don't know where this damn rat is but I know he's out there it looks like the sticky rat trap that we put out there seems to have moved from last night. I'm so freaked! i can't wait to get on the road to head back to my parents house. but it's 8:40am ish and Melvin still hasn't woke up and I feel bad to leave him so I guess me and monti are going to wait for him to wake up.

No comments: