Saturday, September 25, 2010

DATE NiGHT!

Noah's over at grandma and grandpa's house. So last night Melvin and I went on a date to the Cheesecake factory. It was nice and I finally had my first drink. Damn I only had only martini and I ended up having a headache. I'm going to say that it was cause it was late and I was tired. heeh. I guess I can't get down like I used to. Not even close huh?

Today we have a wedding to go to ;) I'm actually pretty stoked!

I remember that I used to be able to shower, do my hair, makeup and have a fresh pair of lashes on in less than an hour. Last night it took me almost 2 and 1/2 hours to get ready and today almost 2 hours. Sad. I'm just not used to getting ready for a night on the town anymore. heh. I need to start working out. I have baby blub blub. and I hate it. Oh it's kinda weird. I had a pair of jeans that are pre-pregnancy and they didn't fit me cause they were too small and now they fit with a little room to breath. I'm surprised! and I'm not complaining. ;)

I really miss Noah. I really didn't think I'd miss him as much as I do. I guess that's a good thing. It is nice to know that my parents are willing to take care of him whenever we need some time. Melvin was saying too bad my parents live so far cause then we could do date night once a week. Whenever we go on a date we always get close to spending $100.00 I have no idea why. I told Melvin it would get expensive if we went on a date every week we should maybe do it once or twice a month. I know my parents would love it though seems like they can't get enough of the little guy.

No comments: