Thursday, September 16, 2010

LiFE AS A MAMA


On August 29th 2010 at 6:09pm I gave birth to the most handsome baby boy ever! (of course I'm going to say that, I made him) So life has change so much since that day. There's more to my life than just me :) and I'm ok with that! We ended up naming him Noah-James; not Lopez. He's way too cute to name Lopez anyways. He's like my own little mini me made of ice cream, peanut butter and steamed crab. HAHA. As of right now he looks like me in every way, but I'm sure in a few weeks that will change and he'll end up looking more like daddy. He definitely has our appetite. He thinks life is a 24 hour buffet and we are here to serve him. He keeps us up and on our toes. Sleep? What's that?!?! haah Honestly the worst question anyone can ask us is if we're getting any rest. Really? We have a newborn! Sleep is not part of our vocabulary. But we're getting used to it and each day things get easier. He's already growing so much! When we took him home we were trying to shrink all of his clothes to fit and now the newborn stuff is starting to fit just right. He's such a good baby. I can't help but look at him and smile. I can't wait until he gets bigger and is able to actually play. He does smile all the time and even though he doesn't do much but eat, shit and sleep he has personality. Its so funny he actually grawls at us when he's angry. I love my little bundle of joy!

No comments: